Birthday countdown calendar to anticipate birthday fun! Colour a flag every day and see the birthday banner grow. At the same time, count the white flags to see ho many days you have to wait for the Big Day. This way kids can het an idea how far away their birthday is, and they can see it getting closer.
Kids can make such a big deal about birthdays and birthday parties.. They know the ‘big day’ comes closer every day, but often cannot grasp the number of nights to sleep. A birthday countdown calendar printable helps a great deal! You simply colour a flag every day, and count the number of days to go. At the same time, the coloured bunting flags add colour and fun to the process of countdown. The last flag is the balloon flag: party time!
I decided to start the banner 3 weeks before the birthday. I know my kids get excited around that time. I wouldn’t start much earlier because the number can be daunting – it would be such a long wait! And of course you can start later: simply colour the appropriate flags. In any case, double-check to be on the safe side.
Some kids can get quiet anxious about their birthday. The anticipation can take the fun out of the big day. That’s so sad! Have a look at these tips for throwing a succesfull party and use the countdown calendar to beat the birthday blues. Birthdays should be fun and we can help!
// What’s included? Birthday countdown calendar:
– One colourful design (paper size A4 and letter).
// Use the birthday countdown calendar for
– Count number of nights to sleep – Reduce birthday anxiety – Have fun looking forward to birthday party
// How does it work?
1. Count the number of days until the child’s birthday. For example, if there are 18 days to go, colour the flags with a higher number than 18 (that is, 19 to 21). So, the number 18 is visible. That is how many days the child needs to wait.
2. Tip: the background of the actual birthday is coloured white. It does not included in the count down. You can decide if you colour this or not.
// Instant download
This is a digital file of my own design that you can print yourself. After purchase you will receive an email with a download link (check your spam folder if you don’t see it). If you still don’t see it, contact me and I will sort it out.
1. Open the JPG using any photo editing software or (most) text editor 2. Print the file on card stock (recommended) or regular print paper. 3. Start colouring!
Also available: colourful ice pop bunting! Find them here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
They allow a website to recognise your device and maintain a consistent, cohesive experience throughout multiple sessions. Find more information about cookies and their settings here.
You can adjust your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
– GDPR places a cookie for a cookie consent – Woocommerce places cookies to handle wishlist and cart
If you disable these cookies, your preferences will not be saved. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping these cookies enabled helps me to see what visitors find interesting and to improve my website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so I can save your preferences!
Please keep in mind that turning off certain cookies may alter your experience with the website, and may limit its features (such as user login).
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.Cheers!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check you email for instructions. Cheers!