Christmas fair poster with a Mid Century Modern feel and lovely colours. Excellent flyer for olde fashioned Christmas fairs, Holiday arts & crafts markets or winter related events. Simply email the details of your fair and I will provide a customised poster for your event.
// What is included?
– 1 digital file, size A3 (42.0 x 29.7 cm) or 16×20″. For other dimensions, please contact me. – Personalised text – Professional high resolution file, CYMK colours (best for printing), 3 mm or 0.125″ bleed (required for printing).
// Use the Christmas Fair poster for
Christmas Fair, Holiday fair, Arts & Crafts Markets, Winter festivals, Holiday events at school, Christmas walks, winter light festivals
// How does it work?
1. Upon purchasing you will receive a receipt with information. As soon as you provide me with the details of your event, I will make the poster. This can take up to 5 business days (but typically quicker).
The result is a professional digital file of my own design that you can print yourself. No physical product will be mailed. I will email this file to the provided email address. If this address is different than your login email address, simply let me know.
2. Open the file using any regular image reading software to check the poster before printing
3. Print the file yourself or using a printing service
// Please note
Please note that colors may vary between online viewing and your actual printed product, as monitors display color differently than printers. Please take this into consideration when placing your order.
The final result will also depend on the paper and printing quality. For best results use heavy (150-270 gsm) white paper instead of plain paper.
Studio Stilla makes more customised posters! Think about lecture series or local events. Please have a look here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
They allow a website to recognise your device and maintain a consistent, cohesive experience throughout multiple sessions. Find more information about cookies and their settings here.
You can adjust your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
– GDPR places a cookie for a cookie consent – Woocommerce places cookies to handle wishlist and cart
If you disable these cookies, your preferences will not be saved. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping these cookies enabled helps me to see what visitors find interesting and to improve my website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so I can save your preferences!
Please keep in mind that turning off certain cookies may alter your experience with the website, and may limit its features (such as user login).
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.Cheers!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check you email for instructions. Cheers!