Create a funky little holiday town using this Paper Christmas village template. Original templates, minimal design and gorgeous colours & patterns. The houses can also be used as gift boxes and luminaries! Perfect little project for the holidays!
Paper Christmas village template with gorgeous colours and patterns. The houses are slanting, which creates a funky little town. They can also be used as luminaries and gift boxes!
Simply print, cut and assemble. Great project for the holidays – little hand would surely love to help!
– 2 blue tilted houses, in two original designs (14.5 cm x 5.5 cm or 5.7” x 2.2“)
– 2 tall blue tilted houses, in two original designs (8.9cm x 7.0 cm or 3.5″ x 2.8″)
– 2 BONUS blue luminaries, in two designs. Instructions included
– Print on Letter or A4 paper size
– Professional high resolution file, CYMK colours (best for printing).
– Christmas decor, window sill, mantel piece, center piece, kids corner, holiday decoration
– Luminaries (instructions included)
– Gift boxes
– Gift idea: parents, kids, families, hostesses, travellers (they pack flat)
1. Open the PDF file using Adobe Reader (available for free at www.adobe.com).
2. Print the file on a colour printer (at home or a local print shop) on heavy-weight paper (card stock).
3. Print the file yourself or using a printing service
Please note that colors may vary between online viewing and your actual printed product, as monitors display color differently than printers. Please take this into consideration when placing your order.
The final result will also depend on the paper and printing quality. For best results use heavy (150-270 gsm) white paper instead of plain paper.
A red paper Christmas village template is available as well. Find it here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
They allow a website to recognise your device and maintain a consistent, cohesive experience throughout multiple sessions. Find more information about cookies and their settings here.
You can adjust your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left.
Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
– GDPR places a cookie for a cookie consent
– Woocommerce places cookies to handle wishlist and cart
If you disable these cookies, your preferences will not be saved. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping these cookies enabled helps me to see what visitors find interesting and to improve my website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so I can save your preferences!
Please keep in mind that turning off certain cookies may alter your experience with the website, and may limit its features (such as user login).