‘Popsicle party’ is a printable summer game for kids. It’s a board game that is easy & fun to play! Kids simply love the theme. After a day in the sun, let the kids wind down and relax with a game. No iPad required ; )
Instant download, so print & play!
Play it with your (grand) children, pack it for road trips or save it for play dates! Great gift idea for families who travel frequently.
– Game: table game based on chance and memory
– Theme: Summer, popsicles
– Age: 5+
– Players: 2-4 players
– Duration: 10-15 minutes
– Use: play dates, weekends, road trips, holidays
– Gift idea: kids, travelling families
– Lightweight, packs flat
– Instant download, so print & play!
//How to play this Summer Game for kids
1. During your turn, you throw a die. The Polar Bear takes the corresponding number of steps, either clockwise or anti-clockwise (so you have some control)
2. Take the popsicle token or put it back (if it’s a duplicate). Or, if you’re lucky and have taken the Sun: take a popsicle of your choice from another player!
3. The first player to collect all 6 popsicles wins the game! Detailed manual is included.
// Education. Kids will learn:
– to understand simple rules
– wait for their turn
– mildly challenges memory
– develop game strategies
// The package includes:
– playing board
– 24 popsicle tokens (4 times 6 designs)
– 1 Sun token
– 1 playing piece (Polar bear)
– 1 printable die
– simple instructions.
1. Open the PDF file using Adobe Reader (free at www.adobe.com). 2. Print the file on a colour printer (at home or a local print shop) on heavy-weight paper (card stock). Ur use regular paper and laminate. 3. Cut out the triangles and coins.
My son & his friends love to play this game! Well, they like popsicles.. It took 1-2 games for my 5-year old to understand the importance of remembering where the Sun was, and where players would return their duplicate popsicles. It’s so much fun to observe kids developing a strategy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
They allow a website to recognise your device and maintain a consistent, cohesive experience throughout multiple sessions. Find more information about cookies and their settings here.
You can adjust your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
– GDPR places a cookie for a cookie consent – Woocommerce places cookies to handle wishlist and cart
If you disable these cookies, your preferences will not be saved. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping these cookies enabled helps me to see what visitors find interesting and to improve my website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so I can save your preferences!
Please keep in mind that turning off certain cookies may alter your experience with the website, and may limit its features (such as user login).
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.Cheers!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check you email for instructions. Cheers!