These whimsical bunny egg holders will bring smiles to the Easter breakfast table!
I love Easter. Or any excuse to have chocolate for breakfast. It’s so nice to make it something special. We make a big breakfast and pretty much do nothing the rest of the day. So, Easter breakfast is a big thing and the kids love to help out.
So I came up with these printable bunny egg holders. Easy enough for them to make while I’m making coffee. And the result will be so cute!
// What’s included? Printable bunny egg holders:
– 4 high egg holders. Unique designs in pink, green, yellow and blue. – 2 low egg holders. Unique designs in pink, green, yellow and blue. – 4 colourful bunny ears (pink, green, yellow and blue) – 4 brown bunny ears – Paper size A4 & letter. That’s 8 pages of Easter goodness!
// Use the bunny egg cups for
– Easter brunch – Cute craft project with kids – Sweet little gift for grandparents or teacher
// How does it work?
1. Print the document on plain white paper, preferably card stock or heavy paper (>200g/m2)
2. Cut the shapes and glue the tabs. That’s all!
// Instant download
This is a digital file of my own design that you can print yourself. After purchase you will receive an email with a download link (check your spam folder if you don’t see it). If you still don’t see it, contact me and I will sort it out.
1. Open the PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader (free at Adobe.com) 2. Print the file on card stock (recommended) or regular print paper. 3. Start colouring!
Are you organising an Easter Egg hunt? Find Easter Egg hunt signs here!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
They allow a website to recognise your device and maintain a consistent, cohesive experience throughout multiple sessions. Find more information about cookies and their settings here.
You can adjust your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
– GDPR places a cookie for a cookie consent – Woocommerce places cookies to handle wishlist and cart
If you disable these cookies, your preferences will not be saved. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping these cookies enabled helps me to see what visitors find interesting and to improve my website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so I can save your preferences!
Please keep in mind that turning off certain cookies may alter your experience with the website, and may limit its features (such as user login).
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.Cheers!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check you email for instructions. Cheers!