This is a simple colour game for preschoolers. It’s easy & fun to play, which makes it very easy and enjoyable to teach the colours, for every young players (3+). Instant download, so print & play!
Great gift idea for preschoolers or families who travel frequently.
– Game: board game, based on luck and color recognition – Theme: colours – Age: 3+ – Players: 2-3 players – Duration: 5 minutes
// Use the simple colour game:
– Teaching colours – Play dates, weekends, road trips, holidays – Gift idea: kids, families, travellers
// How to play?
1. The bear and fox (playing pieces) assemble at the starting point. During the game they will jump towards the colour wheel (finish).
2. Players take turns to roll the coloured die. The animal jumps to the next disc with the corresponding color. For example, if you throw ‘green’ you fly to the next green disc. This can be a small step or a big jump!
3. The first player to arrive at the colour wheel wins the game!
The game is in principle similar to ‘Color Jumps’, but in the current ‘Simple” game the jumps are easier to see (big bright dots compared to boats) and the playing field is also easier to visualise (going from top to bottom rather than circling).
When using the simple colour game, kids will learn: – to understand simple rules – wait for their turn – colour recognotion
// The package includes:
– playing board (letter & A4) – 3 printable playing pieces (polar bear, fox, brown bear), which can pack flat. – 1 coloured die (glue not necessary), which can pack flat. – simple instructions.
1. Open the PDF file using Adobe Reader (available for free at www.adobe.com). 2. Print the file on a colour printer (at home or a print shop) 3. Fold the playing pieces and the die 4. Play!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
They allow a website to recognise your device and maintain a consistent, cohesive experience throughout multiple sessions. Find more information about cookies and their settings here.
You can adjust your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookies should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
– GDPR places a cookie for a cookie consent – Woocommerce places cookies to handle wishlist and cart
If you disable these cookies, your preferences will not be saved. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping these cookies enabled helps me to see what visitors find interesting and to improve my website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so I can save your preferences!
Please keep in mind that turning off certain cookies may alter your experience with the website, and may limit its features (such as user login).
Thank you for subscribing! Please check your email for further instructions.Cheers!
Thank you for subscribing! Please check you email for instructions. Cheers!